1000X Digital Portable Microscope 1080P for iPhone / iPad / Smartphone / Tablet / PC
FAST Shipping from USA
Schools are closed! Kids are bored! Education is still important ... as is FUN!
NOTE: iPhone and iPads can be used only with the 1000x Wifi model.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- EASY TO USE: Download the "Max-see" app from APP store or Google play store and connect your phone to the microscope via WIFI. Simple as that. Taking an image or video simply just tap the Image/Video button of your device or press related APP trigger. Also support windows PC/mac OS by USB connection
- VIEW, CAPTURE, RECORD: Connect this handheld microscope to any device (PC / Mac / Smartphone) and display, video record or capture images of anything you want.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: USB rechargeable design, more than 3 hours of effective usage time, portable and easy to put this mini microscope in your pocket and take it wherever you go.
- COMPATIBILITY: This handheld wireless digital microscope is designed to work with Android/iOS/Windows phones and tablet such as iPhone, iPad via WIFI connection, and compatible with Windows or Mac PCs via USB connection.
- FUN FOR WHOLE FAMILY: The Wifi microscope is an extremely useful tool for everyone including kids, students, engineers, inventors, collectors etc. to magnify small and micro items for inspection. Elements of nature work particularly well for educational purposes.
USAGE AND CONNECTION:
WIFI connection for Android and IOS
1. Download the software “Max-see” from Google Play or APP Store.
2. Press and hold the power button to turn on the microscope.
3. Connect the wifi “Max-see”(no password) which emits from the microscope.
4. Run the app and view, take photos or record.
The USB connection on PC or Laptop
*For Windows system users*
1. Download the app from link www.inskam.com/download/camera.zip, and install it in your PC.
2. Connect the microscope to your computer.
3. Press and hold the power button to turn on the microscope.
4. Run the app and start using it
*For MAC system users*
1. Turn on the microscope and connect it to MAC terminal through the USB cable.
2. Open the “Photo Booth” software in the Apple App.
3. Click on the Camera and select the GENERAL-UVC#2(default).
More detailed usage steps are available in the product manual that is included with this product.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is the power source?
A: For the Wifi model it has a rechargeable built-in lithium battery which lasts up to 3 hours. The USB models is powered by the USB cable through your laptop.
Q: I can’t get the software to prompt me to connect on iphone or ipad. Is max-see the correct app for this?
A: Yes Max-see is the correct application. You can try removing the app and reinstall it again.
Q: The max-see app isn’t showing up on bluetooth, is this because i have iOS 12.2 and because the app needs permission? How do i do this?
A: You need to open the Apple app store and download the Max-see APP then connect your phone to the wireless microscope's wifi signal and not bluetooth. This is not a bluetooth device, it works through Wifi similar to a router.
Q: Can I adjust this microscope’s focus distance and magnification times?
A: The wheel changes the focal length. The 50x end should be held a few inches from subject. The 1000x end must be very close. Once you’ve focused, you can digitally zoom up to another 2x but lose sharpness in image. The focus distance is fixed and the best focus distance is 3mm to 60mm. You can adjust the magnification times by the zoom wheel. Think of it as a dissecting scope, not a compound.
Share with your friends on Social Media: